Homeschool Days at Camp Ta-Pa-Win-Go
K - 6th Grade Art and PE Classes
With Worship Time and Bible Lesson
Sharon from Sensational Paintings will be leading two art classes during our homeschool days.
Sharon has served with us for many years at Camp Ta-Pa-Win-Go.
She is excited to be able to share her skills in art with your children, and also
connect it back to the Word of God.
Our PE/game classes will be led by our camp staff. We are excited to be able to get your kids moving
and having fun at the same time! We are also looking forward to singing worship songs, memorizing verses and studying God’s Word together. This school year we are going to be learning
about the Fruit of the Spirit!
*Limiting each class to 15 children
Children under 5 and over 12 are welcome to join in on the fun! There will not be a charge for these children, unless they would like to participate in the art class.
Please be prepared to stay with your children. You are welcome to help your child during the art class time and also join in on the PE/game time fun!
There will be a short form to fill out for your child. This will include our Covid-19 Waiver Form.
Things to know:
- We are going to do our best to practice social distancing as much as possible.
- We will have plenty of space in our dining hall to spread out tables so each family can have their own working space during class time.
- Weather permitting we will run our PE classes outside on the field in front of the gym. We are working hard to make sure that all games and activities planned will allow for us to have fun and stay at a safe distance.
- We will be checking temperatures upon arrival. If anyone in your family has a temperature above 99.6, we will ask your family to go home and wait for our next class. If anyone in your family is sick, please wait until the next class to come when your family is healthy.
- Given these conditions, we will not be requiring masks to be worn, but feel free to wear one if you would like.
- We can not guarantee that children will remain 6 feet apart. So we ask that if you have any concerns regarding distancing or mask wearing that you make the best choice for your family. We are excited to learn and have fun with your families, but we also want to make sure that everyone feels comfortable with the program.
- If you have any questions you can call or text me (Jody) at 423-707-5154. Looking forward to a fun time with you all.