Skoolzoutt Skuaad Application

Application For Skuaad (Jr. Staff for Skoolzoutt)

If under 18, please have parents complete the rest of application

Medical Information:

Please check and type name below. Your name typed is the same as your signature

I give my child permission to take over the counter medication should the camp deem necessary

In the event of an emergency, if we are unable to reach you, does a doctor or hospital have permission to treat your child?

Permission for Camp: By submitting this form, I hereby give permission for my child to attend Camp Ta-Pa-Win-Go Skoolzoutt for the 2015 - 2016 school year. I understand the camp carries medical insurance on all campers, but I realize that neither the camp insurance nor CBM is in any way responsible for medical treatment or liability resulting from physical conditions existing before my child attends camp. I also understand registration constitutes permission to use my child's picture if it appears in a video or photo. Registration constitutes permission for my child to participate in all activities during any Skoolzoutt 2015 - 2016 activity.